A New Day Festival is a three day festival in the beautiful setting of Mount Ephraim Gardens, featuring the very best in Prog-rock, Classic rock, blues and roots music.
Created by enthusiastic music lovers who appreciate the importance of good ale (other beverages are available!) delicious food and great nostalgic music. This festival has it all and is about offering you an amazing weekend to remember, with like-minded people in the heart of the Kent countryside. Join us.
The festival begins on Friday at noon but for those eager to get here and beat the traffic and get a good camping pitch the campsite will open on Thursday. The bar will be open and some food stalls. If you fancy joining us for a pre-festival chill-out evening, please book your additional camping night when you purchase your festival ticket.
A NEW DAY 2022
19th August to 21st August at Mount Ephraim, Hernhill, Kent
LINE-UP SO FAR INCLUDES...
TEN YEARS AFTER * THE SWEET
ATOMIC ROOSTER * FOCUS
KARNATAKA * HUGH CORNWELL
KAZ HAWKINS * COLOSSEUM
BLACKBEARD’s TEA PARTY
GRYPHON * HEAVY METAL KIDS
Ken Pustelnik’s GROUNDHOGS
STRAY * SKINNY MOLLY
DEBORAH BONHAM * SKYLINES
JOHN HACKETT BAND * SOLSTICE
DEPARTMENT S * BIG RIVER
RORY McLEOD * RODNEY BRANIGAN
IDES OF SEDITION * N'FAMADY KOUYATÉ
DEE PALMER & STEWART WOOD
JOHN VERITY (ex Argent) * KAPREKAR'S CONSTANT
CUPRUM (Czech Republic) * EDGAR BROUGHTON
EARLYBIRD TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW. E-tickets via SKIDDLE on this website, printed tickets by post at
https://www.anewdaymerchandise.com/apps/webstore/ and with the Mail Order form on this site.
Earlybird tickets are available until January online and by Mail Order (with no BF).
See LATEST NEWS on the info page for - yes, you guessed - the latest news :-)
Details of Glamping, Thursday camping etc etc also on Information page.
Looking forward to seeing you all again very soon!!
Dave Rees, Frank Smith and Angela Smith, AKA The A New Day Team
CAMPERVAN & CARAVAN GUIDELINES
- Electric hook-ups available on the Webstore page at www.anewdaymerchandise.com
- Water is provided, but please bring a suitable container.
- Waste disposal is provided.
- The pitching of tents with campervans is discouraged for safety reasons, however, if your group is too large to fit into your campervan/caravan, you may pitch one small two-person tent immediately beside the vehicle (max size 3x2 mtrs). Anything bigger will require an extra pitch purchase. The tents cannot be pitched if you use an awning on your van. Max awning size 2.5 meters.
- There is NOT room for gazebos. If you want to pitch a gazebo you must purchase an extra pitch for it. No windbreaks are permitted.
- Please note: Cars cannot be parked next to campervans or caravans. Please use the public car parks provided.
Please also note: Campervan/Caravan passes are for the vehicle ONLY. Each person camping must have a camping ticket