Welcome to our new-look, easily updatable (apparently) website. Many thanks to John K for getting this together so quickly after our resident web boffin mysteriously vanished!!
It’s still early days of course, but things are progressing quickly…
Firstly, please note dates for 2019 are August 2-4. Venue, of course, still the beautiful Mt Ephraim Gardens in Faversham, Kent.
Keep an eye on this site and our Facebook page @anewdayfestival for announcements, but meanwhile feast your eyes on the list of bands confirmed so far:
CLASSIC DEEP PURPLE LIVE
JETHRO TULL's MARTIN BARRE
Martin & Band with special guests Clive Bunker, founder member of Jethro Tull, plus long-time Tull bassist Jon Noyce, perform a set of classic Jethro Tull music
HAWKLORDS * FOCUS * ULI JON ROTH
SOFT MACHINE * THE SWEET
STONEWIRE * CLIMAX BLUES BAND
BAND OF FRIENDS * ZAL CLEMINSON’s SIN DOGS
SACRED GEOMETRY BAND
MARTIN TURNER ex WISHBONE ASH
JAWBONE (Marcus Bonfanti, Paddy Milner, Rex Horan, Evan Jenkins)
LAPIS LAZULI * THE FIERCE & THE DEAD
KINGDOM OF MADNESS – CLASSIC MAGNUM
THE REGULARS * KANGAROO MOON
LEATHERAT * JACKIE LYNTON BAND
THUNDERSTICK * KANDA BONGO MAN
KYLVER * TRUE DECEIVERS * BAD TOUCH
More to follow...
Earlybird tickets are available now, online and by Mail Order (with no BF). You will see something of an increase in the price of Camping tickets; apologies, but we are faced with huge increases in costs for more toilets, water and (bloody!) showers. The money has to come from somewhere and we haven’t got any, so needs must…
Back soon with some exciting news so do ‘stay tuned’.
Looking forward to seeing you all again next year!!
Dave, Frank, Angela and Ian, AKA The A New Day Team
PS Into the BLUES? Please check out our Blues On The Farm in Canterbury next June: www.bluesonthefarm.com
We are also looking for volunteer stewards for both festivals; in return for approx. 16 hours over 3 days we offer free entry to the festival, camping, t-shirt, programme and food. To apply please email - email@example.com
Please check out our Facebook page and website for further announcements, and we look forward to seeing many of you again this year.
Dave, Frank, Angela & Ian, AKA The A New Day Team
CAMPERVAN & CARAVAN GUIDELINES
- There are no electric hook-up points provided.
- Water is provided, but please bring a suitable container.
- Waste disposal is provided.
- Vehicles over 6m in length must have a LARGE campervan pass.
- The pitching of tents with campervans is discouraged for safety reasons, however, if your group is too large to fit into your campervan/caravan, you may pitch one small two-person tent immediately beside the vehicle (max size 3x2 mtrs). Anything bigger will require an extra pitch purchase. The tents cannot be pitched if you use an awning on your van. Max awning size 2.5 meters.
- There is NOT room for gazebos. If you want to pitch a gazebo you must purchase an extra pitch for it. No windbreaks are permitted.
- Please note: Cars cannot be parked next to campervans or caravans. Please use the public car parks provided.
Please also note: Campervan/Caravan passes are for the vehicle ONLY. Each person camping must have a camping ticket