Well, wasn't that great?! I hope you all enjoyed A New Day 2019 as much as we did!
Still recovering, but no rest for the wicked... plans are already afoot for next year's bash. Website will be updated regularly as will our Facebook pages, but for now, news of next year.
We are delighted to say that we are kicking of in party mode in 2020, with the addition of Thursday Evening! You can buy Thursday tickets now, with or without camping. Please note you will also need a 3 Day camping ticket to gain admittance to campsite on Thursday; Thursday camping is now only for people with Thursday / 4 Day Festival tickets, unless you have already purchased Thursday camping of course. Available online or by mail order. You can also buy Thursday tickets at the webstore at www.anewdaymerchandise.com
Any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org DO NOT CALL!
A New Day 2020. Mt Ephraim Gardens, Faversham, Kent AUGUST 27-30
We are talking to lots of artists and will announce as and when bookings are confirmed. It's looking good already... confirmed so far:
BIG RIVER * CRAZY WORLD of ARTHUR BROWN * CUPRUM (Czech Republic)
ED WYNNE BAND * EDGAR BROUGHTON * FLOR DE LOTO (Peru)
INGLORIOUS * KRANKSCHAFT * MYTHRA * THE SKIDS
OSIBISA * PEARL HANDLED REVOLVER * FLUTATIOUS
PRAYING MANTIS * SPACE RITUAL * ROGER CHAPMAN FAMILY & FRIENDS
STRAWBS Acoustic * THE MENTULLS * FOCUS * TANKUS THE HENGE
TRUE DECEIVERS * VAMBO * COLLATERAL * STEViE SIMPSON (One Bloke, One Mandolin)
More to come! Tickets are now available via Skiddle and mail order (download the order form)
Please note we will be using Campsite B again this year, where you can park your car in the same field as your tent, but not next to your tent. There is a £5 supplement charge per person, additional to standard camping ticket (3 or 4 day). If you have already purchased camping ticket(s) you can still purchase the supplement separately. Space is very limited so buy early!
Electric hook-ups for Campervans and Caravans now available on our other website (below). Again, VERY LIMITED.
Earlybird tickets are available now, online and by Mail Order (with no BF).
See LATEST NEWS on the info page for - yes, you guessed - the latest news :-)
Details of Glamping, Thursday camping etc etc also on Information page.
Looking forward to seeing you all again very soon!!
Dave, Frank, Angela and Ian, AKA The A New Day Team
CAMPERVAN & CARAVAN GUIDELINES
- Electric hook-ups available on the Webstore page at www.anewdaymerchandise.com
- Water is provided, but please bring a suitable container.
- Waste disposal is provided.
- Vehicles over 6m in length must have a LARGE campervan pass.
- The pitching of tents with campervans is discouraged for safety reasons, however, if your group is too large to fit into your campervan/caravan, you may pitch one small two-person tent immediately beside the vehicle (max size 3x2 mtrs). Anything bigger will require an extra pitch purchase. The tents cannot be pitched if you use an awning on your van. Max awning size 2.5 meters.
- There is NOT room for gazebos. If you want to pitch a gazebo you must purchase an extra pitch for it. No windbreaks are permitted.
- Please note: Cars cannot be parked next to campervans or caravans. Please use the public car parks provided.
Please also note: Campervan/Caravan passes are for the vehicle ONLY. Each person camping must have a camping ticket