Well, wasn't that great?! I hope you all enjoyed A New Day 2019 as much as we did!
Still recovering, but no rest for the wicked... plans are already afoot for next year's bash. Website will be updated regularly as will our Facebook pages, but for now, news of next year.
A New Day 2020. Mt Ephraim Gardens, Faversham, Kent AUGUST 28-30
Super Earlybird tickets are available for a short while by Mail Order only (download the form and post with cheque) or pay with PayPal on our other website at
Super Earlybird tickets VERY LIMITED.
Earlybird tickets are available now, online and by Mail Order (with no BF).
See LATEST NEWS on the info page for - yes, you guessed - the latest news :-)
Details of Glamping, Thursday camping etc etc also on Information page.
Looking forward to seeing you all again very soon!!
Dave, Frank, Angela and Ian, AKA The A New Day Team
We are also looking for volunteer stewards for both festivals; in return for approx. 16 hours over 3 days we offer free entry to the festival, camping, t-shirt, programme and food. To apply please email - email@example.com
Please check out our Facebook page and website for further announcements, and we look forward to seeing many of you again this year.
Dave, Frank, Angela & Ian, AKA The A New Day Team
CAMPERVAN & CARAVAN GUIDELINES
- There are no electric hook-up points provided.
- Water is provided, but please bring a suitable container.
- Waste disposal is provided.
- Vehicles over 6m in length must have a LARGE campervan pass.
- The pitching of tents with campervans is discouraged for safety reasons, however, if your group is too large to fit into your campervan/caravan, you may pitch one small two-person tent immediately beside the vehicle (max size 3x2 mtrs). Anything bigger will require an extra pitch purchase. The tents cannot be pitched if you use an awning on your van. Max awning size 2.5 meters.
- There is NOT room for gazebos. If you want to pitch a gazebo you must purchase an extra pitch for it. No windbreaks are permitted.
- Please note: Cars cannot be parked next to campervans or caravans. Please use the public car parks provided.
Please also note: Campervan/Caravan passes are for the vehicle ONLY. Each person camping must have a camping ticket