A New Day Festival is a three day festival in the beautiful setting of Mount Ephraim Gardens, featuring the very best in Prog-rock, Classic rock, blues and roots music.
Created by enthusiastic music lovers who appreciate the importance of good ale (other beverages are available!) delicious food and great nostalgic music. This festival has it all and is about offering you an amazing weekend to remember, with like-minded people in the heart of the Kent countryside. Join us.
The festival begins on Friday at noon but for those eager to get here and beat the traffic and get a good camping pitch the campsite will open on Thursday. The bar will be open and some food stalls, and we will have some acoustic entertainment. If you fancy joining us for a pre-festival chill-out evening, please book your additional camping night when you purchase your festival ticket.
We are DELIGHTED to announce the addition to the weekend line-up of STEVE HARLEY & COCKNEY REBEL, John Lees' BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST and the fabulously talented duo WHEN RIVERS MEET, currently making waves up and down the country.
20th August to 22nd August at Mount Ephraim, Hernhill, Kent
Confirmed so far:
MARTIN BARRE BAND with special guests and fellow Tull legends, CLIVE BUNKER & DEE PALMER, celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Jethro Tull's classic album AQUALUNG
John Lees' BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST * STEVE HARLEY & COCKNEY REBEL
SETH LAKEMAN * CRAZY WORLD OF ARTHUR BROWN
BIG RIVER * CUPRUM (Czech Republic) * THE BLOCKHEADS
ED WYNNE BAND * EDGAR BROUGHTON * FLOR DE LOTO (Peru)
INGLORIOUS * KRANKSCHAFT * MYTHRA * VAMBO
OSIBISA * PEARL HANDLED REVOLVER * FLUTATIOUS
PRAYING MANTIS * FOCUS * MUNGO JERRY
STRAWBS Acoustic * THE MENTULLS * TRUE DECEIVERS
COLLATERAL * KINDRED SPIRIT * STEViE SIMPSON (One Bloke, One Mandolin)
More to come! Tickets are now available via Skiddle and mail order (download the order form)
Please note we will be using Campsite B again this year, where you can park your car in the same field as your tent, but not next to your tent. There is a £5 supplement charge per person, additional to standard camping ticket (3 or 4 day). If you have already purchased camping ticket(s) you can still purchase the supplement separately. Space is very limited so buy early!
Electric hook-ups for Campervans and Caravans now available on our other website (below). Again, VERY LIMITED.
Earlybird tickets are available until January online and by Mail Order (with no BF).
See LATEST NEWS on the info page for - yes, you guessed - the latest news :-)
Details of Glamping, Thursday camping etc etc also on Information page.
Looking forward to seeing you all again very soon!!
Dave, Frank, Angela and Ian, AKA The A New Day Team
CAMPERVAN & CARAVAN GUIDELINES
- Electric hook-ups available on the Webstore page at www.anewdaymerchandise.com
- Water is provided, but please bring a suitable container.
- Waste disposal is provided.
- Vehicles over 6m in length must have a LARGE campervan pass.
- The pitching of tents with campervans is discouraged for safety reasons, however, if your group is too large to fit into your campervan/caravan, you may pitch one small two-person tent immediately beside the vehicle (max size 3x2 mtrs). Anything bigger will require an extra pitch purchase. The tents cannot be pitched if you use an awning on your van. Max awning size 2.5 meters.
- There is NOT room for gazebos. If you want to pitch a gazebo you must purchase an extra pitch for it. No windbreaks are permitted.
- Please note: Cars cannot be parked next to campervans or caravans. Please use the public car parks provided.
Please also note: Campervan/Caravan passes are for the vehicle ONLY. Each person camping must have a camping ticket