It is with some regret that we have had to cancel our planned Thursday evening start to A New Day 2020.
Having received feedback from local people and our landlords, we have accepted the fact that to proceed on the Thursday would upset and/or inconvenience many local residents, and rather than lose the incredible goodwill that we have had over the years, thereby possibly jeopardising future festivals, we will have to revert to the 3 day format.
We apologise for any inconvenience to those who have bought Thursday or 4 day tickets, and of course full refunds will be issued as soon as possible. Bands that were booked for Thursday have been moved to other days (just waiting for FOCUS to confirm), so you won't miss anything.
The campsite will still be open on Thursday, as well as the bar, where we will have some acoustic entertainment. Some food stalls will also be open, so we look forward to a very pleasant, relaxed chill-out evening. This, of course, is only open to campers on Thursday.
It's not all bad news however; we are DELIGHTED to announce the addition to the weekend line-up of STEVE HARLEY & COCKNEY REBEL, John Lees' BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST and the fabulously talented duo WHEN RIVERS MEET, currently making waves up and down the country.
A New Day 2020. Mt Ephraim Gardens, Faversham, Kent AUGUST 28-30
Confirmed so far:
John Lees' BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST * STEVE HARLEY & COCKNEY REBEL
SETH LAKEMAN * CRAZY WORLD OF ARTHUR BROWN
BIG RIVER * CUPRUM (Czech Republic) * THE BLOCKHEADS
ED WYNNE BAND * EDGAR BROUGHTON * FLOR DE LOTO (Peru)
INGLORIOUS * KRANKSCHAFT * MYTHRA * THE SKIDS
OSIBISA * PEARL HANDLED REVOLVER * FLUTATIOUS
PRAYING MANTIS * SPACE RITUAL * ROGER CHAPMAN FAMILY & FRIENDS
STRAWBS Acoustic * THE MENTULLS * FOCUS * TANKUS THE HENGE
TRUE DECEIVERS * VAMBO * COLLATERAL * KINDRED SPIRIT
STEViE SIMPSON (One Bloke, One Mandolin)
More to come! Tickets are now available via Skiddle and mail order (download the order form)
Please note we will be using Campsite B again this year, where you can park your car in the same field as your tent, but not next to your tent. There is a £5 supplement charge per person, additional to standard camping ticket (3 or 4 day). If you have already purchased camping ticket(s) you can still purchase the supplement separately. Space is very limited so buy early!
Electric hook-ups for Campervans and Caravans now available on our other website (below). Again, VERY LIMITED.
Earlybird tickets are available now, online and by Mail Order (with no BF).
See LATEST NEWS on the info page for - yes, you guessed - the latest news :-)
Details of Glamping, Thursday camping etc etc also on Information page.
Looking forward to seeing you all again very soon!!
Dave, Frank, Angela and Ian, AKA The A New Day Team
CAMPERVAN & CARAVAN GUIDELINES
- Electric hook-ups available on the Webstore page at www.anewdaymerchandise.com
- Water is provided, but please bring a suitable container.
- Waste disposal is provided.
- Vehicles over 6m in length must have a LARGE campervan pass.
- The pitching of tents with campervans is discouraged for safety reasons, however, if your group is too large to fit into your campervan/caravan, you may pitch one small two-person tent immediately beside the vehicle (max size 3x2 mtrs). Anything bigger will require an extra pitch purchase. The tents cannot be pitched if you use an awning on your van. Max awning size 2.5 meters.
- There is NOT room for gazebos. If you want to pitch a gazebo you must purchase an extra pitch for it. No windbreaks are permitted.
- Please note: Cars cannot be parked next to campervans or caravans. Please use the public car parks provided.
Please also note: Campervan/Caravan passes are for the vehicle ONLY. Each person camping must have a camping ticket